- Keynote Sessions
- Concurrent Sessions
- Pricing & Registration
- Travel & Hotel
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Past Attendees
- Visit Supply Chain Council
Supply Chain World Europe offers a limited number of sponsorship opportunities for organisations that offer tools and services for supply chain professionals.
To view the specific options, levels and benefits, please download our sponsorship prospectus. All Supply Chain World Europe sponsors receive:
- Company logo placement in Supply Chain World Europe 2012 (SCW-Europe) registration area signage recognising all sponsoring companies;
- Logo and indication of sponsorship in SCW-Europe promotional materials including company logo, recognition, and website link on promotional email campaign reaching 35,000+ industry professionals;
- Recognition in onsite programme; planned attendee distribution of approximately 100-200;
- Opportunity to present an educational webinar in the SCC weekly webinar program;
- Exclusive use of the Sponsors' Lounge, which offers seating, client meeting areas, and refreshments throughout the event;
- Recognition as a SCW-Europe sponsor on the Supply Chain World Europe 2012 website (supplychainworld.org/europe), including logo, and link to sponsor website;
- Acknowledgement in a post-event email message to attendees from SCC recognising all sponsors with a link to sponsor websites; and
- Table Top Exhibit space in the Network Area during all breaks, meals and receptions (exhibit space selection will be based on sponsor level and purchase date).
Available in addition to sponsorships/exhibits:
- Lanyards (exclusive) – €1.500
- Logo on Conference Bags (exclusive) – €1.250
Sponsorship levels available:
€10.000 Member / €15.000 Nonmember
Three (3) available
€7.500 Member / €12.000 Nonmember
Three (3) available
If you are interested in learning more or wish to reserve your space, please email email@example.com or call +1 202 540 8005.
Supply Chain World attendees represent the full realm of professionals serving the supply chain, including global managers from every industrial sector, consulting services and software providers, and academics educating future supply chain professionals.
Conference attendees include vice presidents, directors and managers for:
- Supply chain
- Operations and project management
- Production management